Friday, December 2, 2016

Super Busy Suzie

Sorry it been awhile since I last posted. I have been crazy busy at my day job, then coming home to work on the kitchen set on top of being sick :(
In between finishing furniture I have been working on some small art projects for my booth. It's always good to have small items in your booth, beside large pieces of furniture. It pulls customers in.

I for some reason unknown like to paint using dots.

You can do so many different things with dots and their patterns of placement. It therapeutic for me. I listen to music and just relax.

I have been able to find different ceramic shapes to paint. Everytime I go to the craft store they have new ones.

Other things I have been working on have been reusing shutter for different projects too.

I like to have something for everyone in my booth.

I have also been working on hand made polymer clay magnets and paintings done on wood. I will share when done.
Hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment